The Product Manager is an integral member of Dina’s growing product team. We are seeking an excited, team-oriented PM to join us in scaling Dina’s products and processes. The Product Manager will report directly to Travis Woyner, VP Product and will be primarily responsible for managing the delivery of Dina’s strategic roadmap while helping drive the sequencing and prioritization of that same roadmap.
A successful Product Manager at Dina should bring a strong understanding of product delivery, an ability to quickly learn or build upon existing knowledge of the healthcare space, strong communication skills, and strategic decision making frameworks to help prioritization.Responsibilities:
- Lead the delivery of 0-6 month roadmap
- Sequencing and prioritization of 0-6 month roadmap
- Ensure high quality product shipments
- Contribute to research and customer engagement cycles
- Create and manage product engagement dashboards
- Mentor product team members on processes and decision making frameworks
- Clear, referenceable product management experience
- Experience delivering and managing a roadmap with the ability to implement and own the process
- Ability to lead tracking and measuring of success for features and products
- Healthcare is preferred
A Message from Travis:
Dina has an incredible opportunity to accelerate healthcare’s transition to the home. We have fantastic customers, an incredible team, referenceable successes, and great product in the market. All that said, we are ready to level up our product game - and that is where you come in!
In the spirit of transparency, I have three major goals for you right out of the gate.
First, with this much opportunity on the table, we are looking to bring in a leader to ensure we continue to deliver great product. Ideally you have a process to champion and a prioritization framework in your head allowing you to make quick, clear decisions. Once things ship, we will count on you to make sure we measure the feature’s impact and success, continuously improving that experience.
Second, as our team continues to grow, we will be counting on you to coach and mentor new and junior staff. We try hard to foster an environment of continuous learning and view this role as a key contributor.
Third, we want you to be a strategic thinker and contribute to the product strategy discussion. Knowledge of healthcare would be a huge bonus. If you are coming from a different industry, I hope you are an excitable and speedy learner. We will quickly inject you in strategic discussions and will provide a forum for you to grow as a product leader.
If this sounds exciting to you - drop us a line.