Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world.
About this role
The Product Manager, Media Channels & Formats is responsible for developing and managing the portfolio of Epsilon Digital Media Solutions that deliver 1:1 personalized messages to consumers using our vast understanding of the individual across over 7,000 dimensions. Epsilon Digital Media Solutions delivers these messages across the traditional display, mobile, & video advertising channels, as well as Connected TV, Digital Audio, and more. With media reach rivalling that of Google, this role will be responsible for ensuring Epsilon continues to innovate in channels, formats, and creative capabilities to provide an engaging experience and performance for our clients. In addition, this role will be the catalyst for extending Epsilon’s reach into new emerging delivery channels.
What you will do:
- Develop and deliver on the vision for the Media Channels and Formats portfolio; the roadmap will include market analysis, business case development, platform launch, client reporting, performance monitoring, and utilization tracking.
- Drive the adoption of these strategic solutions by our clients and the Epsilon organization as they extend from our core offerings.
- Train the Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Product teams on Media Channels and Formats.
- Support the Sales team by participating in client conversations while evolving our products with insights from Sales, clients, and the marketplace.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders, including vendor partners, to continually improve our offerings, including Media, Creative, and Technology.
- Oversee the quality, performance, and profitability of our existing inventory as well as systematic expansion of that inventory.
- Stay abreast of marketplace and industry trends in both the technology and application of digital media – everything from IAB standards like VPAID/VAST to innovations like Connected TV and Digital Audio.
- Be energized by the tough problems, push yourself to grow, and learn something new each & every day.
- Travel – less than 15%.
What you have:
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in digital advertising, Product Management, and/or advertising technology.
- A solid understanding of digital advertising products, how they are planned, how they are delivered, and how they are measured.
- A solid understanding of data and/or connections strategy related to channel activations and personalization.
- Experience building data-driven online solutions, whether advertising solutions (mobile, video, audio, and/or display), marketing technology solutions (attribution engines, ad server, DSP, optimization engines, etc.), or consumer solutions such as websites or mobile apps.
- Ability to bridge the gap between a traditional advertising and a digital performance mindset.
- A history of successful product launches including positioning, competitive analysis, product marketing, and sales support on go-to-market with a path toward maturity.
- An entrepreneurial full-stack product mind-set with the drive + balance, to execute your vision at massive scale.
- A penchant for meeting challenges and unexpected opportunities head on by quickly assessing situations, making a rational decision, setting a plan, taking action, and moving forward.
- Strong presentation and interdisciplinary communication skills (written and verbal).
- Familiarity with business analysis and modelling.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred).
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.