Product Manager - Chicago or US Remote
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are looking for a Product Manager that is excited to define and ship software products that help our customers improve their risk and compliance programs. You’re a product leader who can define tangible solutions for complex, and ambiguous user pain points. You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, marketing, and customer success.
What you’d achieve:
- Lead product initiatives in a given product vertical from inception through launch and continuous iteration.
- Manage the roadmap and align with product strategy to ensure the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Deeply know the problems of our users and the market through research and regular interaction with customers.
- Thoughtfully scope solutions into the smallest shippable state in order to maximize customer value with the least amount of effort -- while not sacrificing future product growth.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with engineering, design, marketing, customer success, and leadership.
- Socialize product features internally and externally and develop product educational content.
- Take ownership over product quality and perform user acceptance testing to ensure features conform to expected behavior prior to shipping to customers
- Synthesize data from a variety of sources and regularly report metrics that inform the health of products.
- Help to define, standardize, and communicate product team processes that help the company scale.
The value you’d bring:
- 1-3 years of experience managing software products.
- You approach problems with a blend of analytics, user empathy, and intuition.
- You have a strong technical background.
- You’re a problem solver that can anticipate and resolve potential issues before they impact the team.
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a great product.
- You’re a strategic thinker that also has a track record of planning and executing projects that solve problems for users.
- You have a passion for software and are able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back.
- You have an innate drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems.
This job is eligible for remote work in all states with the exception of Colorado.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization-wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Benepass debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker, etc.)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $156M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid - an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built-In Chicago's list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2021 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020!
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing LogicGate employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices reopen, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at a LogicGate office.