LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We are looking for a Product Manager that is excited to define and ship software products that help our customers improve their risk and compliance programs. You’re a product leader who can define tangible solutions for complex, and ambiguous user pain points. You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, marketing, and customer success.
What you’d achieve:
- Lead product initiatives in a given product vertical from inception through launch and continuous iteration.
- Manage the roadmap and align with product strategy to ensure the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Deeply know the problems of our users and the market through research and regular interaction with customers.
- Thoughtfully scope solutions into the smallest shippable state in order to maximize customer value with the least amount of effort -- while not sacrificing future product growth.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with engineering, design, marketing, customer success, and leadership.
- Socialize product features internally and externally and develop product educational content.
- Take ownership over product quality and perform user acceptance testing to ensure features conform to expected behavior prior to shipping to customers
- Synthesize data from a variety of sources and regularly report metrics that inform the health of products.
- Help to define, standardize, and communicate product team processes that help the company scale.
The value you’d bring:
- 1-3 years of experience managing software products.
- You approach problems with a blend of analytics, user empathy, and intuition.
- You have a strong technical background.
- You’re a problem solver that can anticipate and resolve potential issues before they impact the team.
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a great product.
- You’re a strategic thinker that also has a track record of planning and executing projects that solve problems for users.
- You have a passion for software and are able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back.
- You have an innate drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems.
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !