LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
We are looking for a Product Manager that is excited to define and ship software products that help our customers improve their risk and compliance programs. You’re a product leader who can define tangible solutions for complex, and ambiguous user pain points. You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, design, marketing, and customer success.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Leading product initiatives in a given product vertical from inception through launch and continuous iteration.
- Managing the roadmap and aligning with product strategy to ensure the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Deeply knowing the problems of our users and the market through research and regular interaction with customers.
- Thoughtfully scoping solutions into the smallest shippable state in order to maximize customer value with the least amount of effort -- while not sacrificing future product growth.
- Building and maintaining strong partnerships with engineering, design, marketing, customer success, and leadership.
- Socializing product features internally and externally and developing product educational content.
- Taking ownership over product quality and performing user acceptance testing to ensure features conform to expected behavior prior to shipping to customers
- Synthesizing data from a variety of sources and regularly reporting metrics that inform the health of products.
- Helping to define, standardize, and communicate product team processes that help the company scale.
We get excited about you if you have:
- 1-3 years of experience managing software products.
- A problem solving approach that blends analytics, user empathy, and intuition.
- A strong technical background.
- The ability to anticipate and resolve potential issues before they impact the team.
- Deep care about getting the details right in order to ship a great product.
- Strategic thinking and a track record of planning and executing projects that solve problems for users.
- Passion for software and are able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back.
- An innate drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems.
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular trainings, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, offerings like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, because you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.