Product Manager at Halo Investing
We are looking for a Product Manager/Owner to own pieces of our FinTech platform from conception to release. If you live and breathe the full SDLC, we want you. Do you want to own the services that will power a financial revolution? Do you have the ability to scale in the face of unstoppable growth? Then read on - you are exactly who we're looking for. The ideal candidate has experience working on the full lifecycle of a SaaS development project and works well in a collaborative team environment.
Halo Investing, located in downtown Chicago, is a well-funded, financial technology startup who has the first independent multi-issuer platform focused on an investment product known as Structured Notes. Structured Notes are a pre-defined outcome investment product offering downside protection, previously only available to the ultra-high net worth. Halo is empowering and democratizing access to the product by building technology to analyze, purchase and manage the full lifecycle of the product while building efficiencies for Issuing banks.
In October 2021, Halo announced that it raised over US$ 100 million in Series C funding. The latest fundraising round was led by Owl Capital and included the Mubadala-backed US $1 billion fund managed by Abu Dhabi Catalyst Partners, in addition to existing investors Allianz Life Ventures and William Blair.
- Collaborate with a team of product owners to define business cases and requirements.
- Interface with key stakeholders to identify features and initiatives, gather requirements and buy in, and translate them into technical specifications.
- Work with engineers to usher requirements successfully through the development process and bring features to life
How You'll Make an Impact:
Halo is seeking to redefine the investment management industry and how complex investment products are delivered. The Product Manager will have the unique opportunity to gain start up experience and be a part of changing the way the world invests as we now know it. We are a small team of driven individuals who look to enact change and innovation across the entire value chain of Structured Notes issuance.
- 3+ years of professional experience in product management.
- Excellent knowledge of financial SaaS products.
- Experience with product management tools, such as Jira, Miro, Github, Figma, etc.
- Technical understanding of software development and object oriented programming.
- Strong written and verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate with various engineering teams and stakeholders
- Proven experience developing products within the full SDLC
- Aptitude and attitude to operate within a startup environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental
- 401k Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Hybrid WFH Environment
- Fun & Exciting work environment, including free snacks and onsite pop-a-shot
- Flexible and highly collaborative work environment
Halo Values Diversity and Inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to disability or special need when applying for a role or during our recruitment process, please contact us at: [email protected]
Your name *
Your e-mail address *
Drop files here browse files ...
Product Manager - Wealth Tech Chicago, IL or Remote, United States of America