What you will be doing:
As a Product Manager at Enova, you will be helping to shape the future of our lending products and platforms. You will help to drive product roadmaps by collecting internal and external customer feedback and work across departments to elicit or give requirements, prioritize backlog, and work with Engineering teams to deliver quality products. We look to our PMs for recommendations on new product features and tradeoffs in order to create a competitive advantage for Enova. You will put together business cases and work closely with stakeholders to get buy-in. You will be directly impacting the business and our hardworking customers.
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in a product-focused capacity
- Experience gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to make recommendations using Google Analytics, SQL, customer feedback surveys, etc.
- Ability to create and prioritize a backlog of feature ideas based on customer needs, industry trends, and business goals
- Experience overseeing milestones, communicating project status updates, managing scope changes and defining critical metrics
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with technical and non technical teams
- An understanding of the technology used to build Enova products
- A working knowledge of agile development principles
- Experience working with stakeholders up to executive management
Product Team Overview:
The product team at Enova is broken down into smaller groups that focus on one specific product or platform. Our PMs work directly with their Business Unit including S&O and Marketing, while working closely with the software engineering team and analytics team to collaborate on business objectives.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work someplace awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Check out our blogs to find out what life at Enova is like!