About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 410,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is looking for a rock star Product Manager to join our growing team! You will be in charge of helping define new products and features, having direct involvement and ownership of the product roadmap. You will work with a team of product managers as well as business owners to drive strategy and direction. Additionally, you will work with designers and engineers to drive the planning and delivery of new features, executing on that roadmap.
You would be successful, if you describe yourself as:
- A steward of the products you look after. Ensuring you take into account the needs of the business that use the product, the end user of the product, and any / all metrics you can find to drive maniacal focus on results and a solid roadmap.
- A doer at heart, because a product that doesn’t get to market is not a product.
- A skilled communicator, knowing when to listen and when to speak. As G2 product managers we listen to many audiences to refine and drive features that bring value. Then we communicate that focus and value.
- A passionate driver for the best possible user experience and a track record of making that happen for digital products.
- Roadmap: Own the roadmap for your product area in partnership with a business unit taking into account business goals, data analysis, and a clear understanding of user needs.
- Product lifecycle management: Oversee the product from discovery to release, working closely with designers, engineers, and business owners.
- Communication: Own and sell the product roadmap, priorities and requirements for your area to multiple internal stakeholders in both written and oral formats. Serve as product expert for feedback, questions, and troubleshooting.
- Product Requirements: Define requirements and scope for new products and features taking into consideration standard project management constraints (time, scope, resources) as well as available technology.
- Analytics and Testing: Conduct user analysis and market research to make informed product decisions using quantitative and qualitative data.
- 3+ years working in product or program management with agile methodologies in web development; consumer marketplace experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with experience in performing rapid A/B testing with closed loop reporting
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally to deliver results on time and on budget with limited direction
- Proven method of keeping up with new requests and maintenance asks, distilling asks to feature sets, and breaking them down to packets of work
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to understand business objectives and stakeholder needs and translate them into solutions
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances or requirements
- Organized with a high attention to detail
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.