PowerReviews delivers software that more than 1,000 brands and retailers utilize to collect, display, and syndicate reviews on more than 5,000 websites. An essential resource for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, reviews drive traffic, increase sales, and create actionable insights to improve products and services. With a syndication network that reaches more than 500 million in-market shoppers each month, PowerReviews delivers more reviews to more consumers. And we make it easier than anyone else.
PowerReviews is looking for a talented Product Manager to help us drive the vision and execution of the PowerReviews for Analytics & Insights. You will leverage large amounts of disparate datasets, user research, customer interviewing, and rapid testing of ideas to build new and enhance existing dashboard reporting and build new solutions. You will work with the product team to define the capabilities that will drive insight for our brand and retail customers. This position will report directly to the SVP, Product Management.
- Understand PowerReviews’ strategic and competitive position in the market and deliver Analytics & Insights dashboards that are recognized as world class.
- Define and own a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritized backlog for client facing analytics and reporting services and solutions.
- Coordinate with other product teams (product managers, designers, engineers) and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure product features are well communicated, understood, and adopted by our customers.
- Develop and manage technical requirements and write user stories to guide a team of engineers using an iterative scrum new product development process.
- 3+ years cross-functional Product Management experience
- 1-3 years proven experience with internal and external stakeholders to solve complex problems
1-3 years working with technical software, integrations, and experience with data warehouse & analytics technology is a plus (Tableau, Jaspersoft)
- 1-3 years working with Scrum software development methodology
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and assertive attitude
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize competing needs of the business and client base
- Comfortable making decisions without complete information
- History of making things, working closely with engineers and designers
- Strong user empathy & design aesthetic
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Professional experience in ecommerce, online retail, or Saas
- Experience in data analytics
- You like to laugh and can make fun of yourself
- Resume, LinkedIn profile, and link to your commercially released features