We are looking for a product manager to join our team that is passionate about building products that empower business users to build processes that reduce risk and improve compliance. You’re a product leader who can define tangible solutions for complex and often ambiguous problems. You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with engineering, UI/UX design, marketing, and customer success.
From high-growth startups to established enterprises, LogicGate is helping organizations of all sizes bring unprecedented clarity, collaboration and accountability to their governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based SaaS startup that creates flexible and easy-to-use software that allows businesses to improve compliance and better manage risk. Our customers use LogicGate to visually design end-to-end workflows that automate and centralize processes and place controls around mission-critical activities – helping them to improve efficiencies and reduce risk. Think of it as an “if this, then that” for businesses to manage their GRC activities.
What you’ll do
- Manage product initiatives from inception through launch and continuous iteration.
- Listen intently to customer feedback and pain points and transform into product priorities and roadmaps. You don’t hesitate to talk directly to users to learn more about their goals.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to prioritize project work, determine the best functional solutions, and track against timelines.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with engineering, UI/UX design, marketing, customer success, and product leadership.
- Thoughtfully break down projects into MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of effort without sacrificing future feature growth.
- Translate product ideas into detailed requirements and user story documentation.
- Socialize product features with customers and develop product educational content.
- Perform user acceptance testing to ensure features conform to spec prior to release.
- At least 3 years of experience managing software products.
- You approach problems with a blend of analytics, user empathy, and intuition.
- You have a strong technical background.
- You’re a problem solver that can anticipate and resolve potential issues before they impact the team.
- You care deeply about getting the details right in order to ship a great product.
- You’re a strategic thinker that also has a track record of planning and executing projects that solve specific business needs.
- You have a passion for software and are able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back.
- You have an innate drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems.
- Bachelor's degree.
Since our team is small, you’ll help create best practices instead of just following along. Our culture is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with an early stage company. We offer the following benefits:
Healthcare (PPO and HMO)