ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. ActiveCampaign helps businesses grow by strengthening their relationship with customers utilizing a blend of automation and human touch. Companies are able to automate many behind the scenes processes and communicate with their customers across channels with personalized, intelligence-driven messages.
As we grow as an organization our needs are constantly evolving. With this growth, we are currently seeking stellar Product Managers to join our expanding team. As our ideal candidate, you are customer obsessed. You will ensure we are listening to our customers so that we may produce the best product possible based on market demands. Building products that provide customer value is what drives you.
You will be able to build trust among the team, create and drive focus, quality, balance and foster a collaborative environment. You as a Product Manager will also be responsible for facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers regarding your product. This is an exciting role as your contributions will have a direct impact on the growth of the department and the company.
You can bring your passion for great products to the table every day.
Does this sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you!
What Your Day Could Consist of:
- Working closely with VP of Product, Principle Product Manager, Development, and Design to help build a roadmap for your team that is consistent with ActiveCampaign's strategic vision
- Translating that strategic vision into story cards
- Facilitating sprint planning or backlog grooming sessions with Developers and Designers
- Meet with users to obtain a deep understanding of their needs and identifying product opportunities to improve their experience
- Facilitating communication across internal and external stakeholders
- Testing new features and getting them ready for release
- Coordinating the release rollout with our internal teams and collaborating with the Marketing team on go-to-market activities
What You Need:
- 3+ years experience as a product manager in the B2B software development space with a proven track record of delivering success products
- Ability to prioritize work based on business and customer impact
- Be effective at communicating the “why” to various audiences and achieve buy-in
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively coordinate across internal teams such as sales, success, marketing, development, and design
- Ability to break down large projects into iterative releases and distill high-level requirements into actionable cards for design and development
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with Martech products is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open vacation plan, generous 401(k) matching, free lunch and endless snacks and beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description