At TopstepTrader, individuals fully own their roles and are charged with meaningfully driving results. We work fast and continuously optimize our products to reach more and more traders worldwide.
We recently expanded our product offering into the foreign exchange market (Forex) and have gained exciting traction. Now, we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager (PM) to grow the product in ways that differentiate us from competition and drive value for our users. When we say ‘grow the product’, we’re talking 5x in 2019! We’ve built an eager and smart team to support our Forex product, and we know this will be an exciting opportunity for someone to own the strategic direction of our next big endeavor.
Excited about this opportunity? Read on.The Role, along with everything you’d expect
- The PM role is an ideal opportunity for someone who is ready to own the strategy and vision for a young product with huge growth goals
- To engage and collaborate with smart people from across the organization to create and implement the product roadmap, while also communicating progress to all stakeholders and senior leadership
- Accountability of this role includes the autonomy to define the “what” of our Forex product by understanding the competition, users and company abilities and constraints
- Manage our growing product team according to our company values. This includes monthly one-on-one meetings, setting professional development goals and ensuring overall quality performance toward achieving product goals
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Previous experience as a Product Manager at a technology company, with demonstrated success. We need someone who can hit the ground running, so examples of strategic thinking and effective communication to senior leadership are essential
- Previous experience mentoring and leading a team. We believe in the well-being of our team, so capable leaders are extremely important
- Ability and tendency to balance the value of qualitative and quantitative data. We value data as much as the next tech company, but you’re here for a reason, as is our entire intelligent team, so we always weigh both
- Ability to own the entire UX. We work externally with multiple partners to ensure an excellent user experience, as well as with our internal teams. Relationship management, ability to work effectively with external teams, and overall accountability are crucial
- Prior SaaS experience. As the Product Manager, understanding the software development process and app cycles is a must
- Ability to prioritize initiatives and communicate clearly across the organization. As a small company, we always have a lot going on, and we rely on our teams to have the skills to navigate the best way to accomplish our goals
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- 401(k) plus match, to help plan for your future
- Access to senior management and mentoring opportunities
- Monthly team Innovation Labs, which contribute to long term strategic decisions
- Vacation bonus, when you take off 5 consecutive days to fully clock out
- Professional development budget, provided for continuing education, training, and workshops
- Employee Assistance Program, for when you need some professional support in your personal life
- Company parties and outings, happy hours and catered lunches, breakfast and snack bar
- Annual company-wide Step Up Day, a day spent giving back to our community
- Casual work environment and dress code
- Summer Friday (flexible) hours
- Opportunities to work from home
- Pre-tax spending accounts, for your dependent and health care needs plus transportation
- Paid time off (starting at 15 days, increasing annually), plus paid holidays, paid sick days, and paid volunteer hours
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability insurance
Is TopstepTrader the place for you? If so, apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
TopstepTrader is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, or any other basis protected under the law.