What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience related to product management, marketing, or brand management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills so you can foster an effective process between client requirements and the outcomes defined for each project effort.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in-flight.
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization in which you are able to manage through cross-functional teams.
- Influential leadership skills that will allow you to encourage a collaborative atmosphere.
- Experience related to the entire product development lifecycle from inception to retirement.
- Bachelor’s degree .
We'd love to see:
- Intermediate to advanced MS Visio skills .
- Master’s Degree with Business focus.
Impact You'll Make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days You will learn the TransUnion product strategy and familiarize with the TransUnion Product Development Process from ideation through product launch.You will learn our current product initiatives and contribute to required components of Product Development process.You will identify key players across the organization and establish strong collaborative relationship.
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days You will fully grasped all components of the TransUnion Product Development Process lifecycle; at this point, you will to contribute to both low and high visibility projects from beginning to end including initiating research and analysis, leading product ideation sessions, managing the completion of development projects, and taking ownership of the centralized Product Development Process functions.
- You will fully assimilate with our key internal partners including Global Technology, Compliance and Legal, Sales and Customer Success, Marketing, Analytics, and other vertical Product Managers.
- You will fully own and execute the Product Development responsibilities including conducting presentations on the product development process and projects, representing to the business unit at compliance, legal and InfoSec meetings, or cross-organizational vertical Product Manager meetings.
While external customers utilize our developed products, our team’s primary customers are internal product and business development associates within our Financial Services or Insurance vertical.
Furthermore, our team is responsible for highly visible and high revenue volume products such as CreditVision Link by developing key product foundation that millions of customers are currently utilizing. Your contribution and key impacts extends through managing the Product Development Process and cross-functional teams who focus on recognizing, developing, and executing new products for multiple assigned business units.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.