Product Manager at Productive Edge
We are looking for a Product Manager to ensure successful delivery of projects of various sizes and types on at Productive Edge. This role is responsible for leading concurrent project delivery teams, customer communication, championing the Agile/Scrum-based delivery methodology, budgetary and schedule accountability, and more.
As a Product Manager at Productive Edge, you will be a member of a high-performing team delivering web, software solutions to our enterprise clients. Your days will normally consist of the following activities:
- Partner with project leadership to understand client business processes
- Work with client and internal stakeholders to gather functional and technical requirements on current and future systems and processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the customer's business process and be able to break down processes into manageable steps
- Utilize experience with Agile software development paradigms to help drive projects and product decisions
- Participate in collaboration sessions with customers to formulate creative and practical solutions to their challenges
- Identify dependencies and remove impediments to ensure that deliverables are achieved on time and within budget
- Interface and effectively communicate with both business and technical resources, both on-site at the client and remotely
To excel in these daily activities, a Product Manager at Productive Edge would make valuable contributions drawing from the following experience and skills:
- Experience delivering sophisticated, high-quality software solutions in a timely manner using Agile techniques
- Be a master of whiteboarding and diagramming/modeling tools (OmniGraffle, Visio), artifacts (data flow, sequence, state machine, entity relationship, process flows, use cases) and languages (UML, BPMN)
- Ability to document system-level requirements like services, database models, integration points and server configurations
- Ability to easily understand the business problem and viewed as the “go-to person” for anything the project sponsor needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a customer, business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to cast the project vision, assembling and motivating a team to achieve it
- A natural leader who wants to grow their leadership and strategy skills
- A strong analytical and logical mind and relishes the opportunity to solve complex problems
About Productive Edge
Productive Edge is a Chicago-based leader in digital transformation. As digital business consultants, we focus on digital strategy, customer experience, operations improvement, and product & services enablement. How do we do this? Through launching solutions for Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Intelligent Automation (IA), Internet of Things (IoT), and Cloud Native Solutions. Sounds fun, right? It gets better...and that’s where you come in!
Productive Edge offers the dynamic opportunity to use your talents in a progressive, highly-collaborative environment that values innovation and creativity. We are a culture that stays on the cusp of today’s developing and emerging technologies. Our passion, ingenuity, and dedication set us apart from other consultants (as does our modern work atmosphere with fun outings, foosball, stocked fridge, and other activities). Because we work with and develop solutions for some of the world’s most exciting brands, we are actively searching for individuals who are ready to change the way the world operates.
And if that’s not enough, Productive Edge has been featured as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, included in Crain’s Fast 50, and is a regular on Inc. 5000.