We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
Every day you can expect to work in a collaborative, inclusive environment where ideas and initiative matter more than seniority. We move at the pace of a startup and our leaders have grown successful companies before. They understand that businesses thrive when capable people are given the autonomy to innovate. We're looking for a Product Manager to join our growing Software team.
We understand imposter syndrome and the confidence gap are real; please apply if you’d be excited to grow into this role and make it your own.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Lead the design, user experience, and roadmap for a subset of our software platform
- Experience with customer research, requirement gathering, working in cross-functional teams (especially product, UX, design and marketing), and driving decisions based on actionable metrics
- Excitement to solve ambiguous, big, messy problems for the largest industries in the world
- Comfortable interacting and leading across departments within a company
- Proven experience building beautiful, intuitive software products from scratch
- Bonus points if you have a background in visual design and user experience
- Ability and desire to work in our collaborative environment: open team room, deep and fluid interactions with all product and operations teams
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
-Competitive compensation and bonus structure
-Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
-Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description