Product Manager at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
Do you see patterns in data all around you? Do you enjoy letting data tell a story through design? Then we’ve got the role for you. This position is responsible for and owns custom data requests to develop market insights across the CCC organization. In this role you will become a subject matter expert (SME) relating to CCC data and reporting to support consulting and business area experts in development of market insights through easy to use visualizations. This role has great potential with a path to product management and innovation around big data and advanced analytics. This is a great opportunity for growth and to be a part of a key CCC initiative.
· We are looking for someone who is highly analytical, has a deep understanding of data architecture, and knows advanced Tableau visualization techniques.
· Ideal candidate has experience supporting stakeholder’s data and reporting needs through clearly identified use cases.
· Publish and update requested reports/visualizations per agreed to cadence through new next generation analytics platform.
· Build out companywide self-service analytics infrastructure and tools to automate ongoing market reports such as quarterly business reviews, market insights and industry analysis.
· Assist with prioritization of market requests and requirements and recommendation of standard reports/dashboards for overall analytics roadmap.
· Assist in the business process redesign for analytics ad hoc reporting to evangelize a data driven culture and move from full service to self-service analytics philosophy.
· Act as analytics product champion across market stakeholders by developing actionable insights through interactive visualizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics/Administration, Statistics or related field preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Excel & Microsoft Access skills.
- Previous experience working with multi-dimensional data structures and OLAP technologies.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Excellent written communication skills - documentation, presentations, and flowcharts
- Excellent verbal communication skills - communicate with internal business partners, technical analysts, developers, & other cross functional staff as needed
- Experience with MicroStrategy and Tableau (or similar data visualization tool) preferred
- Experience in Property & Casualty insurance or claims management preferred
- Basic understanding of the software development life cycle and analytics solutions, experience with Agile methodologies preferred