Product Manager at Cooler Screens
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
The Product Manager plays a critical role in managing the evolution of our core customer and partner solutions. We are looking for a leader who is driven and highly collaborative to help us shape the future of our digital media offering. This role is responsible for realizing the strategic vision and managing a product road map based on a data-driven approach.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
Who You Are
- Enthusiastic about helping build innovative tech-powered products
- Able to be both strategic and execution-oriented
- Comfortable with uncertainty and making decisions in uncertain situations
- Biased towards action
- Continually looking to make best use of your time and resources in a fast-paced environment
- Understand customers through research and interacting with users
- Lead the creation of customer journey maps
- Set objectives, goals, strategies, and measures for product initiatives
- Evaluate business values and risks for new products
- Drive collaboration during rapid prototyping, testing, and learning
- Establish, monitor, and measure product success metrics after launch
- Analyze and incorporate feedback into future initiatives
- Organize product plans through priority and sign-off
- Foster deep relationships with internal team members and external users
- Evangelize the products and company whenever possible across different channels
What You Need To Succeed
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in product management
- Successful track record collaborating with designers and engineers to prototype great user experiences
- Proven analytical skills to determine product direction through measurements and KPIs
- Strong and diverse communication skills to help with facilitating workshops, documentation, and product demonstrations
- Relevant knowledge of the retail, e-commerce, or advertising industries
- Experience launching new products from idea to launch
- Previous experience at a tech-powered startup
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.