We are looking for talented, collaborative people who are driven to solve problems and serious about making a difference in the world. Enduvo is the world’s only immersive training marketplace. World-renowned healthcare providers, global industrial firms and government organizations use our software every day to improve the education of their employees and constituents.
Our employees tackle compelling and dynamic challenges in their quest to impact and improve lives around the world. If you’re looking to work with a team that places passion, trust, integrity and collaboration at the center of what they do, then we’re the right place for you.
The Product Manager is responsible for working cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch. They are responsible for owning the product roadmap, defining new products and features, and translating customer needs into requirements that drive the development of our software platform solution.
Our ideal candidate is someone who desires to get things done – someone who is persistent, results-oriented and entrepreneurial. They are creative and thrive on solving tough technical, operational and business challenges. And, they are a visionary who is excited to be on the ground floor of something that will be huge.
You take ownership of:
- Defining, owning, executing and communicating the product roadmap for Enduvo; managing priorities and requirements and collaborating with internal stakeholders; serving as product expert for feedback, questions and troubleshooting
- Overseeing the product from discovery to release, working closely with developers, engineers, business owners and customers
- Acquiring an in-depth understanding of our B2B and B2C customers, internal users, integrations, systems, API’s, marketing tools and channels in order to build the best possible product
- Defining requirements and scope for new products and features taking into consideration standard project management constraints as well as available technology; ensuring requirements of stakeholder groups are fully represented in your requirements
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to ensure high quality concept development, implementation and rollout of features and products
- Seeking out input from Marketing and Sales teams on go-to-market strategy, initiatives and execution and leveraging their input as voice of the customer
- Defining, monitoring and measuring product metrics and KPIs and incorporating findings into the product roadmap and development process
- Ensuring impactful product features are shipped on time, in scope and on budget: creating and delivering a compelling, effective and efficient content authoring and learning experience for our users
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Human and Computer Interaction, Web Design, Interactive Design, Graphic Design or a related technical field
- MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of Product Management / Product Owner experience in a relevant field, two of which in a high-traffic ecommerce or B2B platform environment
- Experience growing early-stage markets, from inception to mass adoption
- Experience in Agile software development (familiarity with JIRA / ZenDesk or Confluence preferred)
- Experience delivering products for two-sided marketplaces/platforms
- Experience in eCommerce or Payment Processing
- Experience integrating products with social platform APIs
- Experience with Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence preferred
- Experience with educational products or pedagogical methods and/or other online learning/content management systems preferred
- AR / VR experience preferred
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to take new, abstract product ideas through all phases of development, including, research and discovery, design and iterative prototyping, engineering and launch
- Ability to incorporate design thinking and visual arts with the goal of simplifying communication through immersive technology
- Ability to facilitate product ideation while managing stakeholder needs and input
- Ability to translate feedback into design iterations and solutions
- Knowledge and ongoing awareness of the competitive landscape
- Solid understanding of how technology can solve customer problems coupled with the ability to collaborate with software developers to find solutions
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer value through product-market fit
- A proven track record of shipping products that users love
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced agile software environment
Note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Enduvo is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), medical history or condition, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.