Codal is looking for candidates to build upon our award-winning success in creating custom websites, software, and mobile solutions, by bringing innovation and drive to our team.
At Codal, you'll enjoy all the benefits of working with Fortune 500 clients in an agency environment. Our team is made up of talented UX Designers, Visual Designers, Front & Back End Developers, and Marketing Strategists.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager. The selected candidate will be a motivated, career focused team player with a desire to work in a growing small company.
To be successful in this role, you should have proven experience taking a product through the release cycle process from initial planning to implementation. You will be working with a diverse group of business stakeholder and passionate engineers.
- Oversees project end to end including; prioritization, development, testing and deployment of the software development life cycle.
- Develops high level and detailed project plans for each project. Oversees the milestones to ensure that internal schedules align with key due dates.
- Reports project status, scope changes and critical metrics to all stakeholders including senior and executive management
- Serves as liaison with other departments (Research & Development, QA, Marketing, Analytics, Strategy & Operations, etc) to ensure timely completion of project tasks.
- Create tests cases and reporting post feature launch to ensure new features are working as expected and driving expected ROI of each project.
- Provides project leadership and technical direction for assigned staff. Evaluates and provides performance evaluation feedback to management.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High energy, team player, creative thinker, and strategic influencer.
- Demonstrated experience in working with broad cross-functional teams.
- Maturity and good judgment. Skilled in negotiating, influencing others, analytical thinking, leading others, and executing and implementing projects.
- Willingness to learn and work in a hands-on environment