LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
We are looking for a Product Operations Analyst that is excited to drive our product-led organization to excellence. You’re an analytical individual who can use data to recommend tangible improvements to our product discovery and development process. You are excited to build cross-functional relationships to drive and manage organizational improvements. Your mission is to improve existing processes and build systems that enable the people around you to do the best work possible.
What you’d achieve:
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to enable the product and engineering organization to make insightful product decisions
- Organize and present product and operations metrics to key LogicGate stakeholders to communicate progress towards business drivers
- Manage changes to our product development technology stack (think: project management, user feedback, roadmapping, embedded analytics, and other tools that help us run smoothly) and encourage best practices
- Coordinate user research and experimentation efforts across product design and development functions to strengthen our product feedback and iteration loops
- Run ad-hoc projects to identify operational areas of improvement and increase the efficiency of our product development
- Be a trusted advisor to our product managers across all verticals
The value you’d bring:
- At least 1-3 years of experience in working with analytics and operations
- You approach problems with a blend of analytics, user empathy, and intuition.
- You have experience quickly learning new technology — for example, SQL or a scripting language — to answer the questions at hand
- You’re a problem solver has a track record of executing projects that are impactful and sustainable
- You’re a strategic thinker that can glean insights from data
- You have a passion for software, and the people who make software
- You have an innate drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to deeply understand the root cause of problems
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- 5 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card for Fitness, Family, Education or Charity
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who hires regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description