Product Operations Associate
We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
We’re looking for a Product Operations Associate to help manage the Transmission customer experience. This role works between our Product team and Transmission users, primarily supporting trucking company CSR’s, Dispatchers and Drivers to ensure our transmission product meets their needs. Our Transmission product is always evolving, and we need to constantly gather feedback from users while rapidly expanding our customer base
The trucking business and engineering teams are moving to Chicago, and we need a local Product Operations Associate to ensure we keep the dynamic feedback loop that has enabled our product to successfully meet our Transmission users' needs.
What you'll do:
- Manage all inbound support requests from Transmission users
- Work between customers and product team to diagnose and resolve bugs in a timely manner
- Work with BD and Carrier Management teams to ensure smooth onboarding for new Transmission users
- Provide product solutions, training and support for Transmission users
- Work with product team to improve transmission app performance and Transmission user experience
- Manage reporting on Transmission product performance and use
- Manage ELD hardware inventory and the fulfillment of customer orders
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study
- 2+ years of prior experience in Product Operations, Supply Chain, Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Private Equity or Venture Capital Research would be preferred
- Experience in building complex data models on Excel, developing macros and prior SQL knowledge is a must (added experience in Python a plus)
- Experience in market research, building reporting tools and dashboards and working on process improvement
- Experience working with and providing solutions to SaaS customers
- Strategic thinking and ground floor execution - no job is too big or too small
- Exceptional technical aptitude and strong desire for learning new technologies and solution architectures.
Where you’ll work:
We’re new to Chicago and looking for lifelong learners who want to be a part of a founding team. Come help us build the culture at Flexport!
Investing your time with Flexport means having immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.