Product Operations Manager at Fooda
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,400 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by a different restaurant that comes onsite and serves fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menu. Now with over 30 million meals sold, Fooda operates in nineteen major US cities and plans for continued expansion.
Who We Are Looking For:
- You are responsible for providing leadership and coordination of various corporate and shared services functions related the operations of our Popup and Catering products. Your focus is on optimizing the performance (sales or operating efficiency/costs) of these products. This position reports to the Chief Sales Officer (CSO)
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to propose new directions for the execution of Fooda’s Popup and Catering products.
- Motivate and lead a high performing team. Hire, train and retain a top-notch training and operations teams capable of implementing processes that allow the company to scale.
- Foster a results-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- Possess strong presentation skills in large audience settings
- Act as a forward-thinking analyst of the business, broader market, and the competitive landscape
- Demonstrate excellence in implementing rigorous and disciplined performance measures / metrics that benchmark performance and create accountability
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management of core corporate-based functions, including Operations Training, Shared Services, Market Expansion Operations, and Compliance.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures that improved the Consumer and Restaurant Partner experience for Popup and Catering Products.
- Develop and enforce best practices for Market Operations, examples include the setup of our locations, marketing strategies for new & existing locations and employee onboarding/training experience.
- This should lead to clear and measurable results related to increased sales, lower costs or employee productivity (operating efficiency)
- Partner with Chief Sales Officer and Chief Product Officer on technology solutions that would promote operating efficiency for the Product Operations or Market Operations team.
- Project manage / effectively roll out new corporate initiatives to the Market Operations teams and any other relevant departments.
- Partner with CSO to increase leverage of Market Operations teams and processes.
- Audit and update compliance procedures
- Represent Fooda from time to time with clients and restaurant partners as an operations leader within the organization.
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Paid maternity and parental leave benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company-issued laptop
- Daily subsidized lunch program (ours!) and free food and beverages in the office
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.