ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
What you get to do in this role:
As AI Science Product Owner you will be responsible for creating products and features improving our customers' experience using our data, with a strong focus on driving case reduction and platform experience. You will work with the data scientists, designers and developers in the Front-end Team to constantly find and test improvements with high commercial impact. Candidates must have a strong commercial focus, a solid background in statistics, data science, and managerial experience with machine learning as the platform driver.
- Responsible for defining the scope of development for new product features ongoing feature improvements including management of all backlogs.
- Write and prioritize user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Research impactful uses of big data to create new features and enhance the existing machine learning models.
- Identify improvement opportunities in the experience platform, that could be tackled with solutions based on data and insights.
- Analytical ability to break down complex problems and efficiently use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product.
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
- Advocate and facilitate the use of data and data science methods across ServiceNow customer experience team.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Minimum 8 years of experience working with industry scale machine learning teams.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration.
- Comfortable working with SQL or spreadsheets to analyze data as well as conducting research through various discussions with customers and teammates.
- Strong expertise using data to make decisions with a variety of tools and methodologies to gather and synthesize information.
- Ability to creatively craft solutions through data and a customer-centric approach.
- Ability to build wireframes and mockups, with an aptitude for keeping things simple.
- Be meticulous and have a high bar for quality when writing user stories, reviewing designs, brainstorming technical approaches, and testing a feature before it is released.
- Be humble, willing to learn, and do whatever is needed to help us accomplish our goals.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.