Product Owner, Customer Support Workflows at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the customer support workflow expert in both ITSM and CSM product suites and provide continuous guidance on processes that need to be improved to build impactful digital experiences
- Work with the business, design, engineering, and product teams to create digital transformation experiences for internal stakeholders and customers
- Define and prioritize the backlog of work for assigned projects including the creation of epics and stories for new features, enhancements to existing features, functionalities, and improving digital experience quality based on customer satisfaction or feedback
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies by working closely with product management and engineering teams.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops. Perform gap analysis (as is functionality versus to be functionality)
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Document the support journey and identify ways to improve existing pain points based on process optimization, technology, change management, or communication
- Help uncomplicate the work environment of tomorrow by forecasting scalable solutions and when they need to be ready to be delivered in order to positively influence the customer journey
- Work based on Agile digital execution and communicate across multiple cross teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Translate your findings and recommendations to senior leadership to gain alignment, affect change and influence long term digital strategies
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company
- Passion for technology and innovation to improve the way people work using our products and the possibilities that come from building world-class customer experiences
- Strong decision making based on data and business benefit to determine the best investments for the future
- Continuous crafting and refining of a compelling strategic vision and roadmap (always questioning the status quo); with the ability to build excitement and consensus
- Experience working with development teams in an Agile environment across vast geographies
- High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies and ability to promote transformational change
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience creating digital experiences in either CSM, CRM, or HCM
- Comfortable presenting solutions to large audiences and senior executives in person, virtual, and via webinars
- Thrives in ambiguity with a proven track record of out of the box problem solving skills
- Leads from the front with a willingness to take on tasks that sometimes would fall outside of their scope in order to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Prior history working with the ServiceNow platform a major plus
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms, AI and chatbot technologies a major plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.