Product Owner - Global Salesforce Team at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is hiring a Product Owner to join our global Salesforce platform team and use the platform to help drive our internal digital transformation. If you are passionate about business process design, unlocking the power of data to drive business decisions, and love making users’ lives easier by automating things, read on!Responsibilities
- Product strategy — translate business strategy from senior executives into product strategy for the Salesforce system
- Backlog management — own and socialize the team’s product backlog and roadmap
- Prioritization — coordinate with other PO's to prioritize all system investment
- Requirements — gather requirements and perform business process design to create business outcomes and excellent user experiences
- Implement and innovate — bring new business units onto the platform, and innovate existing implementations to maximize automation and ROI
- Quality management — ensure system changes are validated and accepted on behalf of users
- Stakeholder management -- work closely with the various business units (especially Sales, Operations, and Finance) to understand their needs and roadmaps and offer them great advice about how they can use the system to achieve their goals
- Change management — help determine how changes are rolled out to users, and execute on change management plans
- User satisfaction -- drive engagement and adoption of the tool by addressing user needs with delightful user experience design informed by usage analytics
- Harmonization -- drive efficiency for everyone by maximizing harmonization of processes and data use
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 1+ years of experience managing complex products
- 1+ years of experience directing the investment of an enterprise-wide platform or product from concept through to production using Agile principles
- 1+ years of experience in successful enterprise-wide deployments of large scale systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- 1+ years of experience improving business operations experiences
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified FinancialForce ERP Implementation Consultant
- Certified FinancialForce PSA Implementation Consultant
- Salesforce Trailhead Badges
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Passion for the Salesforce platform and awareness of its potential
- A desire to work collaboratively as part of a high-powered team
- Empathy for end users and stakeholders, and a desire to provide excellent service
- Enthusiasm for Digital Transformation, and helping users unlock the power of data and automation
- Ability to write fantastic user stories that an Agile team can deliver efficiently
- Experience making and using reports to drive business outcomes
- Understanding of Data Governance
- Experience in business operations such as talent management and forecasting, project management, utilization management, revenue management and forecasting, accounting
- Experience in consulting
- Master Degree in Business Administration
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.