Product Owner at KeHE Distributors
Are you a Senior Business Analyst, Product Manager or Product Owner who is passionate about bringing digital solutions to life? Are you looking for an environment where you can lead others in agile methodologies and put your keen eye for continuous improvement to work?
We openly encourage and empower our dev teams to work remotely (and remote work was a part of our culture before it was mandatory). The KeHE tech teams ensure each person has the tools, proper connectivity, and a comfortable work-from-home setup. We also look forward to the day when we can safely (and optionally) welcome back employees to a beautifully renovated and expanded office space in Naperville.
What You'll Be Doing
- Partner closely with department leaders and product feature teams, while applying problem-solving and analytical skills, to deliver measurable business results through innovative product solutions.
- Conduct research and apply domain knowledge of customer needs in the creation of a product roadmap.
- Maintain a high degree of quality and cohesion across KeHE products while still focusing on speed-to-delivery to create value, reduce risk, and validate business assumptions.
- Coach and mentor others in the Agile approach to product and process improvement.
- Act as an example to others for continuous improvement through a focus on personal and professional growth and development.
- Energize the team towards a common product mission and clearly express the value generated by the product teams.
- Groom Business Analysts for potential succession as future Product Owners.
- Act as the primary authority for the specific product and related process improvement efforts in their domain.
- Take ownership for the product roadmap and its related success.
- Drive engagement with key members, including upper level management, to identify and prioritize product funding and selection.
- Provide internal customers with product solutions that address their need and help build future capabilities for an expanded roadmap and future success.
Major projects include (but not limited to)
- A B2B ecommerce platform for retailers of the food industry
- A B2B digital platform for suppliers of the food industry
- A top-tier virtual marketing show experience built entirely online
- Charity hackathons and contributions to "Make Lives Better"
Our Tech Stack Today:
Backend: .NET Core | AWS (Lambda microservices, SNS/SQS, API Gateway, S3, Aurora Postgres RDS) | Postgres and MS SQL | Entity Framework Core | Redis
Common: Github Source Control | JIRA | Jenkins Pipelines | Octopus Deploy
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
What you bring:
- Several years of experience within an agile/scrum team, having served as a Business Analyst or Product Manager at some point
- Prior experience developing, owning and driving product roadmaps
- Experience bringing digital products to fruition
- Understanding basics of cloud-based architecture (AWS preferred)
What you Get:
Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/disability insurance, FSA & HSA, 401k, ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement