Product Owner at Ensono
If so, continue reading this as we are looking for a Product Owner to join our Global Platform Engineering team. We are responsible for the strategic development and lifecycle maintenance of Ensono Envision, our Hybrid IT Service Management platform. Ensono Envision underpins the industry-leading service we deliver to our clients every day, 24 hours a day.
You will focus on delivering capability in our ServiceNow platform to improve our associates' efficiency and work experience. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Platform Engineer, you will be an integral part of a scrum team collaborating with systems engineers, developers, business analysts, and administrators.
You will be capable of working with technical and non-technical users distributed across India, the US, and Europe to understand the challenges facing the business and to translate the requests and requirements into an implementable solution within an agile framework. You will also need to work with other platform teams to identify functionality that can be migrated from legacy systems as we continue our program of tool consolidation.
- Manage the product roadmap and own the backlog for the ServiceNow ITOM platform
- Analyze requirements received from cross-organizational units, translate into technical specifications, and implement functionalities pertaining to CMDB, Discovery, Event Management, Flow Designer, Service Mapping and Health Log Analytics.
- Review and accept work completed by the development team
- Perform on going product review, analysis, and enhancement decisions (backlog grooming)
- Possess full knowledge and understanding of the ITOM technical and process implementation
- Ensure solutions meet current customer need
- Daily representation of the end user in the scrum team to clarify questions on backlog items
- Track metrics for measurement of business outcomes gained from implemented solutions
- Working with other platform development groups and support teams to ensure a smooth transition of new capability into production.