Product Owner at Wipfli
Our people are core to everything we do - the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results.
We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It's a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working.
There's purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference - and make a professional home - Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Work with clients to understand business and back office requirements.
- Define service scope (statement of work) and corresponding labor estimates to complete assignments.
- Demonstrates ability to estimate and manage work assignments to budget.
- Provide lead technical support in business development opportunities.
- Assist in research of new technologies and trends that might impact our clients and make appropriate recommendations.
- Team leadership, direction, and engagement supervision of Consultants.
- Assist client with compliance areas associated with back office service
- Manage assigned client service engagements
- Execute assigned tasks relating to the client's back office services or as assigned by the Consulting Manager
- Communicate advice and answer questions of client staff relating to client's back office services
- Provide training or assistance to client staff relating to client's back office services
- Perform emergency on-site or remote support as needed as requested by client or other consultants when urgent issues arise.
- Pursue advancement in technical back office service capabilities as well as advancement in "soft skill" competencies
- Mentor other consultants and assist them with client management
- Agency experience highly preferred, client-facing experience is a must
- 3+ years of product ownership or business analyst experience
- Preferred: Scrum certification (CSPO/PSPO or similar)
- Preferred: B2B and B2C software development experience
- Preferred: Experience with web and mobile development
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Strong sense of empathy for client, end-user, and team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Tools: Experience with Jira required, Sketch (or similar design-based tool) is preferred
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.