Sertifi is the leader in Frictionless Business, with innovative solutions for modernizing the last mile of the sales process. Sertifi offers the fastest and most secure way to close business, from eSignatures to online payment capture. Thousands of companies around the world trust Sertifi to close more deals faster, recognize revenue quickly, enhance security and compliance, and go completely paperless.
Sertifi is looking for a passionate Product Owner to assist in the growth of the Sertifi brand. You will join a small, focused team who delivers new products, features and experiences for our customers. This position works closely between the Development and Customer Success teams to define the vision for our product based on client feedback. Our ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset to strategically prioritize features and define a roadmap based on this data. This is an opportunity to take ownership over critical features and drive innovation at Sertifi.
Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Gain insight from our clients on newly suggested features, evaluating feasibility and timeline for implementation
- Create user stories that clearly communicate the functionality of the feature to our Development team
- Manage the backlog to prioritize features and bug fixes and determine focus for the next sprint
- Define roadmap that displays the timeline and future capability of the product
- Utilize data analytics to understand the usage of each feature
- Lead sprint planning and retrospectives, and participate in daily stand up meetings
- Collaborate with leadership team to define the strategic vision for the product
- Understand our company goals to ensure product functionality aligns with Sertifi’s long-term plan
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of product or project management experience ideally within a SaaS organization, including creating user stories and product roadmap
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, a technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Strong interest in data analytics including experience utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly relay information to clients and internal team members
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum project management environment
- Prior exposure to JIRA, Confluence, and Balsamiq Wireframes preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, small team environment
- Passionate about technology, innovation, and constant improvement
What’s in it for you:
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with company match, paid parental leave, pre-tax Transit Benefit Program, casual work environment, weekly team lunches, company outings, and a convenient River North location close to public transit.