Product Owner at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Donnelley Financial Solutions (NYSE: DFIN) provides software and services that enable clients to communicate with confidence in a complex regulatory environment. With 3,500 employees in 61 locations across 18 countries, we provide thousands of clients globally with innovative tools for content creation, management and distribution, as well as data analytics and multi-lingual translations services. Leveraging advanced technology, deep-domain expertise and 24/7 support, we deliver cost-effective solutions to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Owner for our Global Capital Markets product team. The role will be responsible for contributing to the profitable, rapid, and sustainable growth of the business. The Product Owner will work closely with other product owners, engineers and product designers and be responsible for driving day-to-day deliverables.
• Convert market requirements into actionable and high-value user stories, minimal marketable features, and acceptance criteria based on market need
• Act as an evangelist for the features you manage including testing of expected behavior
• Conceptualize new ideas, research and evaluate them objectively from a financial and market perspective.
• Collaborate with engineering to prioritize enhancements, new features and defect handling
• Operates as a product owner within an Agile team for SaaS solutions serving the B2B markets
• Prioritization and management of Product Backlog items
• Collaborate across the organization to ensure projects ae delivered on time and with agreed upon scope.
• Monitor performance of features and continually iterates for a better client experience
• Oversees feature release in an Agile environment working with engineering to deliver on commitments
• Serves as product expert, understands user workflow; and works with engineering to deliver on commitments; conduct product demonstrations to clients and internal audiences
• Creation of product strategy documents and implementation plans related to product initiatives
• Communicate with clients and internal stakeholders regarding business needs, application features and updates
• Oversee multiple project timelines and efforts
• Demonstrated experience in successfully launching SaaS solutions to a B2B market
• 3+ years as a product owner, product manager, or equivalent; B2B and SaaS experience preferred
• Strong attention to detail and respect for timelines & deadlines
• Excellent written, verbal, web, and face-to-face communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, including ability to manage and prioritize multiple competing initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence others, resolve conflict, and act as Product Owner
• Engage effectively and persuasively at all levels of the organization
• Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies, ceremonies and software
• Effective in a dynamic, matrix organization with an aggressive multi-project schedule
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
• Positive nature, enthusiasm, motivation and a desire for continuous improvement
• BA/BS or a combination of transferable skills and experience
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent