Product / Project Manager
Carminati Consulting is seeking a dynamic individual to lead our team immediately to assist with the expansion of our software development practice.
Carminati Consulting is a fast growing and innovative technology consulting firm that is disrupting the employee health space. In addition to providing unique solutions to web software application development, website design, and project management, our award winning, SaaS solution is changing the way healthcare providers keep themselves healthy.
We are a collaborative, open and flexible environment in which our team members can grow their career and be exposed to a wide variety of exciting new projects. We pride ourselves on our hands on approach, and our unparalleled customer service.
Carminati Consulting is a young, exciting and fast-growing company in which talented and hardworking professionals can thrive and succeed in their personal and career goals, and become industry leaders.
As Product Manager:
- Lead the research, ideation and creation of our SaaS solution’s vision, roadmap and backlog
- Work with our current clients and our potential new clients to identify product optimization opportunities and to deliver the technical solutions
- Manage backlog priorities and product release schedules
- Oversee development of follow on client service plans
- Seek and identify opportunities to streamline the product’s onboarding, testing, implementation and support processes
- Design mechanisms to ensure our clients receive an exceptional product and a delightful client experience
- Assist the Sales team with product presentation
- Develop demo scripts, configure/setup demo environments and continually improve the demo process
- Attend Trade shows and align with Sales representatives on leads and follow up
- Identify other markets that would benefit from our product, and collaborate on origination
- Communicate updates, progress and risks to all internal stakeholders (and external stakeholders as appropriate)
- Conduct regular market analyses to understand our buyers and our competition; validate strategies and execute accordingly
As Project Manager:
- Develop and manage implementation project plans based on client requirements
- Coordinate the team’s delivery of multiple projects, under (sometimes) tight deadlines and within budget
- Ensure team has clear project tasks and understands priorities and deadlines
- Oversee and manage client support requests; manage support budgets
- Coordinate product upgrade and maintenance activities and communications
- Coordinate and conduct client kickoff meetings
- Schedule and conduct client status meetings, distribute agendas and meeting minutes
- Serve as senior consultant for less experienced business analysts, providing technical advice and consultation on complex analysis and programming applications
- 10 or more years of experience in Product/Project Management for web applications
- Understand agile and scrum development techniques
- Insatiable interest in influencing the design and deliverables of innovative, industry changing products
- Able to balance varying priorities and handle multiple projects, with a high degree of service orientation
- Maintain a proactive, results oriented attitude, with a superb work ethic, and the flexibility to work within an environment of evolving business processes, technologies, and environments
- Adept at thinking innovatively, and visualizing big, “outside the box” solutions
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, independent thinking, superior problem-solving abilities, strong planning/organization skills and keen attention to detail
- Possess a strong knowledge of current industry standards and technologies
- Enjoy pursuing learning opportunities beyond the scope of assignments
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills
- Live in the Chicagoland area; No relocation package offered
Bonus if you:
- Maintain a general understanding of the underlying business
- Have experience in the health care industry
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE!