PRODUCT SPECIALIST - AUDIENCE DATA SOLUTIONS at Epsilon
About this role
The Audience & Data portfolio of Conversant products empowers our solutions and vertical teams to build innovative client offerings. With our data offering we understand individual across over 7,000 dimensions, can personalize messaging to drive performance, and provide close looped measurement aligned with marketer goals. Conversant’s audiences are pseudonymized and enriched daily with over 100 billion online interactions, 5 billion location points, 75 million online + offline purchases, and one million hours of video consumption.
Our department thrives on collaboration, market insight, and understanding of 3rd party solutions. To ensure Conversant’s continued success, this role will continuously improve our Audience & Data Solutions through research, feature development, innovation, sales enablement, and product marketing to drive the revenue growth of this core capability.
As a Product Specialist for Audience & Data Solutions you will be responsible for managing and driving: product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. This includes: answering questions pre- & post launch around best practices and digital strategies, gathering business requirements, completing competitive analysis, working closely with the (BOH) back of the house Audience team and engineering as development progresses, then developing effective training materials for cross-teams to drive adoption and revenue production.
You will act as a subject matter expert when data specific questions come in from sales, operations, and the business to advocate for new projects & innovation - distilling feedback and communicating clearly with these teams.
What you will do:
- Be energized by the tough problems, push yourself to grow, and learn something new each & every day.
- Deliver on the vision for the Audience & Data Solutions product portfolio. The roadmap will include new data assets, improved audience performance, and constant advancement of our intelligent targeting capabilities.
- Create business requirements and project plans for prioritization.
- Leverage analytic acumen to identify key audience needs, perform gap analysis, assess new product ideas / innovations, determine market opportunity and participate in prioritization of initiatives with a specific focus on our consumer profiles.
- Conduct competitive analysis and research to define strategies that make our display & mobile products a leader in the marketplace.
- Drive best practices for targeting solutions, and the corresponding campaign strategies tied to measurable performance.
What you have:
- 3-7 years’ experience working in digital advertising, Product Management, and/or data management platforms.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience building data-driven online solutions, whether advertising solutions (mobile, email, site, video, and/or display), marketing technology solutions (ad exchanges, DSP, DMP, SSP, optimization engines, etc.), or consumer solutions such as marketplaces or mobile apps.
- A history of successful product launches including: positioning, competitive analysis, product marketing, sales support, and Go To Market with a revenue-driven mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write effective product requirements and see it through building phase all the way through launch.
- Strong presentation and interdisciplinary communication skills (written and verbal).
- B.A/B.S degree preferred