Product Specialist at NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
NEC Product Specialist – Solutions assumes responsibility for productizing solutions outside the company’s standard display products targeting defined market segments. They are responsible for supporting business case creation, solution development and helping achieve the revenue, volume and profitability goals of a solution. They must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Product Specialist – Solutions must be able to communicate effectively with all areas of the company as well as other worldwide sales offices and the product development group in Japan. Product Specialist – Solutions works closely with other product marketing members to develop the company's future solutions strategy and road map, identifying new market opportunities. Product Specialist – Solutions works with Marketing Communications to establish communications strategy, including helping them prioritize their efforts based on business objectives. They will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for their solutions, working with executive and sales management teams on the implementation of the company's overall marketing strategy.
- Monitor and analyze end user, product, sales, pricing, and general market segment trends.
- Manage product Profit & Loss (P&L) and drive development supported by company strategy.
- Produce successful new product launches to ensure the development, support and implementation of a detailed and thorough launch plan meets all critical milestones.
- Research and analyze competitive activities including pricing, promotions, marketing strategies and product offerings to ensure that NEC is competitive and profitable.
- Provide ongoing training to sales teams to include detailed product information, product positioning, presentations and other sales support materials.
- With Product Line Manager – Solutions support, collaborate with Marketing Communications’ team to form the company's overall communications strategy, including print and on-line advertising and participation in key industry events or trade shows.
- Experience managing cross-functional projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, multicultural environment. Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled.