Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 800,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
In your role, you will be responsible for supporting the credit card product team by conducting actionable data analysis using statistical and modeling techniques to drive insightful recommendations for senior management to design and grow the credit card product offerings and customer engagement. You will also help monitor existing and new product KPIs and work closely with Credit, Risk, Engineering, Finance, Legal and other teams across the company.
What you do at Avant:
- Perform in-depth funnel analysis to drive insights on attribution, causation, and incremental lift
- Conduct product-market fit analysis using survey design and conjoint analysis to identify opportunities
- Create customer segmentation using analytical techniques such as clustering, predictive models, hypothesis testing etc
- Help drive product and pricing strategy by designing experiments to analyze key performance indicators, develop strategy based on observations and implement the strategy
- Own competitive analysis and benchmarking to provide industry and market insights
- Develop and maintain regular reporting process for performance trends on core KPIs
- Build and manage application funnel end-to-end reporting dashboards
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- BA/BS in Engineering, Math, Economics, Business Analytics or equivalent work (Master's preferred)
- 2+ Years of hands-on data science experience leveraging R, Python etc in the consumer finance industry
- 1+ years experience with SQL programming
- Proficiency with analytical visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, or similar tools
- Ability to own and execute on complex projects in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative, and critical thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.