Product Strategy Manager, Servicing
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
What you do at Amount:
- Thought Leadership
- Work with external and internal partners, perform product market fit analysis and examine industry best practices to find ways to make our servicing platform better
- Identify opportunities for Servicing platform improvements and present them to Amount’s Leadership for resource allocation and prioritization
- Become a subject matter expert in industry best practices and convey that expertise/knowledge to partners and stakeholders through business proposal and white papers
- Lead a team of associates and analysts to execute at a high level under your direction
- Product Development
- Help define success metrics of the Servicing Platform and measure these metrics to drive additional investment
- Champion the platform functionality that is scalable and new product features that will drive efficiencies across multiple Partners
- Write technical specs, user statements, and work with your technical stakeholders to prioritize the feature to ensure customer value
- Drive Servicing Platform product development and execution, with the help of cross-functional resources to ensure smooth product development and releases
- Confidently make Go / No Go / Maybe Later , as well as, Buy/ Partner / Build recommendations and defend those recommendations
- Adjust your project plan and timelines as you encounter hurdles and keep your stakeholders on board with any adjustments to the product functionality
- Effectively communicate analysis and improvement initiatives to non-technical stakeholders in an approachable and easily digestible manner
- Product Implementation & Scalability
- Manage product implementation through various launch phases and fast follow releases including any bug fixes or remediations required
- Limit the bus factor by building a documentation framework and repo so future employees and team members can hit the ground running
- Help Business Development create sales materials highlighting our product offering and be a resource for BD during the sales cycle
- Work cross functionally to understand pain points
- Monitor Servicing Platform functionality to ensure it’s working as designed
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Accounting etc. (MBA preferred but not required)
- Highly analytical, organized, detail-oriented, knack for problem-solving, and strong project management skills.
- 7+ years in product management, banking, fintech, consulting, or other analytical experience
- Advanced SQL and Excel preferred. Knowledge of Looker / LookML a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence and inspire others throughout the organization to help you accomplish your mission
- Familiarity with Jira, Github, JitBit and other Agile software management tools and methodologies
- Overall strong technical acumen, and familiarity with new technologies, API’s, and technology best practices
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently, more efficiently when called for, and the experience to understand when to use the tried and true
- Ability to articulate product vision and technical concepts to senior leadership, peers and partners with non-technical backgrounds
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!
Read Full Job Description