ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Use your excellent communication skills to lead all the technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including presenting technical and business concepts to a variety of stakeholders.
- You will be a key member of our expert team and will configure Applications, Workflows and UI and use your customer centric interpersonal skills to work in culturally diverse, matrixed project teams.
- You will bring gravitas to customer meetings and workshops and be able to identify customer use cases, requirements and other relevant inputs for the overall success of the deployment.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute your innovation ideas for best practices, service offerings, and implementation methodology to the wider global team in customer outcomes as well as our ITOM product team.
- You will use your passion for leadership and knowledge sharing to guide and mentor both colleagues, customers and our delivery partners in configuration best practices for the ITOM application suite
To be successful in this role you have:
- Strong Infrastructure knowledge of current Compute, Network and Storage platforms
- Advanced and current understanding (and practice) in Windows Domain and Unix System Administration. Including the understanding of described domain structures, user permission levels, group policy objects and the execution of SUDO Policies.
- IT Operations experience in Enterprise Environments
- Current Knowledge of common IP Protocols and experience at troubleshooting Network connectivity and firewall issues
- Experience with Monitoring tools such as SCOM, SolarWinds & Netcool
- Integration expertise with standard methodologies, such as SOAP, REST, etc
- Automation experience, either self-built or using tools such as Puppet / Chef / Ansible
- Knowledge of typical tiered application Architectures ( Micro-services, Portal Applications, Client / Server, etc)
- Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, Azure, Google, etc.
- ITIL / CMDB implementations (CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.)
- Prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technologies
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.