Product Support Analyst at bswift
bswift, a leader in cloud-based technology and services for employee benefits and health exchanges, is currently seeking a Ongoing Product Support Analyst. The Product Analyst works with our Product Management team to troubleshoot product issues, define future product enhancements and test new features prior to release.
- Liaises with other business groups including Client Services, Sales, Marketing and Software Development to assist with product questions.
- Contributes to product specifications to help define feature and functionality requirements for product enhancements.
- Communicates global product issues to the appropriate areas of the company.
- Triage, investigate and resolve product issues that includes performing analysis to assess root cause of moderately complex client issues. This includes the recreating of the problem and managing the issue to closure.
- Conducts research to design creative, progressive solutions to system issues that includes developing and communicating effective short term workaround procedures to address system issues.
- May assist in the development of FAQs, Help Guides, system training materials, and system user documentation support implementation activities
- Supports business area operations/functions by setting up /modifying / maintaining simple to complex system operating parameters by designing and configuring business rule table entries, and/or SQL scripts.
- Completes activities on time and within Standard Level Agreements and proactively identifies and communicates issues that may jeopardize delivery dates or budget to the Supervisor or Manager.
- Determines root cause analysis of system issues. Coordinates with peers to analyze issue and provide end to end resolutions. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- At least 6 months of previous work experience that reflects a proven track record of proficiency in the competencies noted.
- BA degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Job Information
Tier 1 and Tier 2 ticket troubleshooting is daily activity, so will need to be able to pick items out of a queue and prioritize their own workload.