ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a dynamic Product Support Manager with great people skills and a solution driven mindset. The ideal candidate is not afraid to work alongside their team and do the work of a Support Analyst when needed, but can quickly pivot to being a strategic leader as well. You enjoy coaching and developing team members to ensure a high level of engagement and performance. You're a problem solver at heart, have an inquisitive mind, and the desire to become a product expert to help lead your team. Above all else, you are here to help enable the success of others, whether that be customers, direct reports, or peers.
What your day could consist of:
- Provide day to day leadership for product support specialists
- Develop team members to peak performance and improve overall team bench strength
- Provide both positive and critical feedback to team members
- Handle client escalations
- Assist with training to facilitate on-boarding and continuous training modules
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on team performance (CAST, Pace, QC, etc.)
- Perform QA assessments, review CSAT responses and analyze performance results
- Identify operational performance opportunities and develop improvement plans
- Oversee day-to-day staffing and performance to ensure the team achieves goals and provides a high level of service to our customers.
- Partner with internal teams (Product Solutions, Success, Education, Engineering, etc)
- Work closely with regional leadership to drive bottom-line results and execute on the vision of Support.
What is needed:
- 2-3 years as a frontline people manager supporting digital product(s)
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A positive and servant leader mentality
- Ability to think “big picture” and from a strategic perspective
- Great people management skills
- Experience with tools such as ZenDesk, Slack, etc.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.