Product Support Technical Lead at Amount
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:42 a.m. (CST) on Monday, March 29, 2021
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
As a Product Support Technical Lead, you embody the idea that we want our clients to succeed. You will be the client facing support responsible for handling escalations from members of the support team and managing complex change requests for our clients. You will also help set team strategy by determining process or product changes that reduce common requests, prioritizing those requests, and managing their execution. The wide exposure of this role offers opportunities to interact and grow within all levels of the organization.
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
What you'll work on:
- Develop subject matter expertise across the whole Amount product to facilitate client requests with limited need for escalations
- Work closely with other members of the support team to assist with escalations and training on product functionality
- Handle execution and project management of complex change requests from requirements gathering to developing a rollout plan for a successful release to production
- Manage strategic initiatives for the support team including development of product changes that ease the execution or reduce the need for common requests. Provide data backed decisions on prioritization and to aid in the execution of these requests
- Liaise with product, business, and technology teams to evaluate complex client problems and deliver solutions
- Keep our clients informed and happy
Why you are a fit:
- 3-5 years experience in a product, data analytics, or highly technical support or solutions engineering role
- SQL proficiency required
- Detailed understanding of product development or the software development life cycle
- Experience working with cross functional teams to develop project plans and executing on those plans
- Experience using data to justify and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Comfortable multi tasking
- Familiarity with finance, technology, or banking a plus
- Basic familiarity with object-oriented programming languages a plus
- Familiarity with JIRA a plus
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
In light of COVID-19, we have transitioned to working fully remote, within the United States, temporarily. We will continue to work remote in accordance with the CDC and local health authorities' recommendations. Please consider that this position will not be remote long-term and our expectation is that this individual will join us in our Chicago or LA office when it is safe to do so. Note: International work is not permitted at this time.
Enjoy each other's company over virtual happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!
Read Full Job Description