Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals. We’re a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country’s leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
As the Envoy Product Trainer, you are passionate about helping our internal and external customers use Envoy’s software. You are a subject matter expert when it comes to the technology and will provide support to our customers when issues arise. You are comfortable explaining highly complex subjects to people with clarity, patience, and empathy.
- Delivering onsite training and support for Envoy’s internal teams, including new hire training, sales product training, and product launch training
- Creating and developing training materials, including video content, help text, and FAQs
- Help Envoy’s customers develop the necessary product competencies to achieve success and drive product adaptation
- Identify customer challenges and provide product feedback to Product and Tech teams
- Identify new training opportunities based on performance data, delivery experience, and product evolution
- Determine KPIs of training courses and generate reports as needed; use KPI data to evaluate and improve materials
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree required; 1-2 years training experience preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in fast-paced, tech-focused environment
- Passionate: you have a passion for education and learning. You enjoy learning new concepts and technology and determining how to best explain it to others
- Excellent Communicator: excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills, and relationship building
- Energetic and Creative: able to creatively problem solve on the spot. You will be asked questions during your sessions, so you need to be able to come up with creative solutions
- Technically Savvy: proficient with audio/visual equipment and software. Able to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles
- Customer Service Oriented: strongly committed to meeting the needs of external and internal customers by providing high-quality, timely and thorough solutions tailored to their needs
- Convenient Chicago Loop location – 2 blocks from Metra trains and the CTA
- Extremely competitive benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, including FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Annual accrual of 18 days of paid time off (PTO), 2 personal days, and 9 paid holidays per year
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Casual work environment
- In-office company-paid gym membership with LifeStart Gym
- Company sponsored lunches, happy hours, and events throughout the year
- Healthy snacks & unlimited LaCroix
- Monthly Product Lunch & Learns and ongoing Career Development/Training
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Chicago Inno 50 of Fire – B2B Winner
- Growing social responsibility programs & partnerships
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day!
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability