Production Support Manager at NowPow
The Production Support Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of NowPow’s product support and production support process, ensuring our users have an excellent experience while using our technology. This role manages the team that provides a central point of contact for external clients and coordinates support queries regarding NowPow’s various platforms, including; internal tickets, system set up for customer onboarding/expansion, user requests, troubleshooting existing user concerns, and presenting clear communication to all parties.
The Production Support Manager supervises Product Support Associates and the Production Support Engineer which requires establishing measurements for success and customer commitment.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operations for NowPow’s Production Support team; establish and ensure clients have an industry-leading, seamless customer experience
- Track and monitor support key performance indicators (KPIs) and customer service level agreement metrics (SLAs) to ensure consistency, accuracy and to address business decisions related to technical support
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalations from customers; communicate technical product issues, needs and solutions to Customer Success and Product Development teams
- Continuously focus on improving processes by recognizing patterns, identifying problems and recommending changes
- Supervise Product Support Associate and Production Support Engineer; manage team performance, productivity and training and development
- Manage the on-call rotation schedule for premium support customers
- Provide answers to clients by guiding them through corrective steps
- Research issues by collaborating with other internal resources when a solution is not readily available
- Translate technical information and data into customer-friendly language, communicate resolutions with concise and clear language
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work performed in this role. This is not an all-encompassing list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of customer service and or technology experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to quickly gain in-depth understanding of products and services that our customers are utilizing
- Research experience or an understanding of research, especially in health services
- Comfortable working in teams and interacting with senior-level positions
- A desire to help and to interface with customers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and strong track record of setting and meeting delivery commitments
- Can-do attitude and willingness to work on a dynamic mix of tasks, no matter how big or small
- Commitment to social impact initiatives and helping underserved communities, strongly preferred
We work at NowPow because we care! NowPowers are passionate about our mission and are excited about the opportunities and challenges we face. At NowPow, we cultivate a culture of collaboration and respect, where everyone is a valued team member.
Our people and our culture are important to us and make working at NowPow special. We invest in the self-care of our team and provide competitive benefits to support this. We celebrate our successes every week with a company wide happy hour on Fridays and recognize those who went above and beyond in their work. Outside of work, we have fun through company events such as laser tag, ice skating and heading to the ballpark for beautiful weather and a baseball game!
We are looking for highly motivated and hard-working individuals to join our team and help us connect health care to self-care. Apply now to join our growing team!