Professional Services Manager at Peapod Digital Labs
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
The Brand Product Manager role at Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) will function as a key leader in the Product organization. This leader will be function as a primary contact between multiple Ahold Delhaize USA’s brands and the PDL Product Management and Technology functions. This leader is responsible for maintaining robust inbound and outbound communications between the brands in his/her portfolio and the product/technology teams while adding value on both sides of the aisle by connecting the dots across the portfolio. The ideal candidate will have Account Management in their experience, People Skills in their DNA, a passion for Digital Products, and the ability to see the forest more so than the trees.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Leading robust inbound and outbound communications between AD USA brands and the product/technology teams
- Glean macro insights across brands and across product portfolios, and sharing with all relevant stakeholders
- Manage escalation and prioritization of brand requests
- Must manage communications around complex projects independently
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Blend strong business acumen, technical problem solving and agile execution
- Collaborate with internal business partners to refine requirements and define enhancements, creating buy-in from other teams as necessary
- Proactively identify issues and work with internal partners to understand options and execute solve
- Develop metrics to measure success of program features, analyze results, and partner across the organization to develop action plans and enhancement recommendations.
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
Bachelors degree (in computer science, information systems or related field is a plus)
3-5 years Direct experience in a digital environment in a relevant capacity
2+ years in product management
Experience with managing teams developing on any of the following technologies: JSON-based APIs, Java, .NET, AngularJS, native IOS or Android
Experience working in an Agile development environment and managing iteration-level deliverables.
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problemsolving, presentation, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
Ability to manage multiple projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery
Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
Experience with agile development
Data driven mindset and track record
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 6990_external_IL-Chicago