Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to create and enhance their digital credit offerings. Built by lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years—with a suite of proven product modules for credit decisioning, fraud prevention, account verifications, servicing engines and CRM solutions. Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk consulting & analytics. Amount clients include financial institutions collectively managing close to $1T in US assets and servicing more than 25 million US customers. Visit www.amount.com for more information.
As the Regulatory Strategy Manager, you will own regulatory risk assessment, guidance, and strategy for products in place and being developed for multiple existing and new business partnerships with financial institutions. The role requires extensive experience and comfort speaking, writing, and thinking about regulatory compliance in relation to fintech, consumer credit, and/or financial services, and proven ability to work with the business on frameworks of control and oversight.
You will be working directly with the executive team and business units across the organization. You will not only be the champion for the mandate, but will also be expected to promote a culture of awareness and transparency throughout the organization.
Additionally, you will be responsible for executing various special projects that have an impact across all bank partners
What you do at Amount:
- Collaborate with business partners and clients working on new and existing products from product development through launch to servicing, including compliance consultancy in relation to such products
- Provide timely, concise and business-focused analysis on product intersection with relevant regulations, including federal and state consumer and commercial credit and debit laws like TILA and Regulation Z and Regulation E, UDAAP, and banking regulations like BSA/AML, data privacy, and protection laws
- Work with prospective and existing partners and the business to facilitate and project manage internal and external audits
- Participate in partnership agreement negotiations
- Support Amount’s marketing professionals, including review of marketing copy and product claims
- Handle other matters as required to support the business
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- A proven high-caliber, experienced, solution-oriented and proactive regulatory compliance professional with experience in the financial services space
- Deep experience analyzing and overseeing a wide range of issues related to financial services, with specific expertise on credit products
- Deep understanding of and experience with the financial services industry and related legal issues, including the laws, rules and regulations related to banks
- Deep understanding of relevant regulations such as Regulation Z, TILA and state laws related to lending
- A keen sense of ownership, and highly adaptable to a fast-changing environment
- A solid business focus with practical risk awareness
- Experience with product development and project management a plus
Why Amount is a fit for you:
At Amount, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.