Salesforce Product Manager at KAR Global
KAR Auction Services (NYSE:KAR) is a global Fortune 700 company headquartered in the Indianapolis suburb of Carmel, Indiana, with 18,000 employees across the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe. Our diverse team helps the world’s largest automotive manufacturers, financial institutions, insurance companies and dealer groups buy, sell and trade used vehicles. Last year we facilitated the sale of more than 5.95 million units valued at over $40 billion through our physical, online, and digital/mobile auction marketplaces.
Never heard of us? Help us change that.
We are seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce.com Product Manager who shares our vision of bringing the power of the Salesforce.com “Platform” to KAR. KAR employs the use of Salesforce.com for over 2,800 users ---- and this number grows every day.
- Strong customer orientation (internal customers and end-user customers).
- Experience writing user stories and working with project teams to execute.
- Previous experience working with remote teams is a plus.
- Previous experience working within a Shared Service Model is a plus.
- Ability to influence and collaborate across the organization and at all levels to drive results.
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
- Ability to think strategically, while being able to implement tactical plans.
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 15%, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred plus 2+ years of Salesforce.com Admin or Product Manager experience.