Scientific Product Manager - Tempus Insights at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
Passionate about building great software and algorithms that impact clinical care?
Tempus Insights is our business to develop, validate and launch new predictive tests, in oncology and new disease areas, by leveraging our clinical + molecular + imaging data to provide novel insights to clinicians and patients.
We are seeking a highly motivated and capable scientific product manager with strong entrepreneurial skills to help us develop, launch and scale new predictive algorithms in oncology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fully own the development and launch of a new product at Tempus. We’re launching a new clinical test that will have a dramatic impact on cancer patients. You are going to be the General Manager for this test, to take it from an idea/planning stage to full implementation with direct clinical impact.
- Understand the scientific and medical basis for new predictive tests that Tempus is developing. Become the expert.
- Collaborate with clinicians, scientific teams, R&D teams and others to understand key risks, determine the right clinical market for the product, and ultimately launch a new test.
- Advanced degree in Bioinformatics, Cancer Biology, Molecular Biology, Bioengineering, Biochemistry or a related field (PhD preferred)
- Multiple years of industry experience, blending scientific/medical knowledge with real operational execution
- Entrepreneurial skills. You’ve taken an idea and turned it into something real and something great.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Self-driven and works well in interdisciplinary teams
- Experience with communicating insights and presenting concepts to a diverse audience