Senior Business Analyst at Walgreens
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1 years product management experience. OR High School/GED and at least 3 years product management experience
- Experience with product management (planning, organizing and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Experience in economic modeling and business case development within Walgreens and B2B environments.
- Experience with B2B products and services.
- Experience using business analytical skills including facilitating requirements sessions and documenting activity workflows and business requirements.
- Experience with regulatory requirements.
- Experience with MS Office Suite.
- Experience creating and delivering marketing presentations to senior management.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- MBA/Master’s Degree in Business, Economics or Finance.
- At least 5 years of product management experience.