Senior Consultant, ERP (NetSuite) at West Monroe Partners
Senior Consultant, ERP (NetSuite)
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking a Senior Consultant ERP to help develop and maintain our NetSuite ERP Practice. As a Senior Consultant on our Operations Excellence team you will need to demonstrate in-depth understanding and experience in NetSuite and/or NetSuite OneWorld software, in-depth knowledge of at least two key business functions (e.g. Lead to Quote, Order to Cash, Plan to Report, Procure to Pay, Plan to produce) and has served in direct client facing roles.
* Organize and coordinate client and WMP functional teams
* Facilitate client workshops focused on designing future state business process and requirements
* Understand and document client processes and requirements
* Tailor NetSuite & WMP implementation methodology to specific client needs
* Translate requirements into NetSuite configurations
* Identify and coordinate data conversion and interfaces
* Lead user testing and acceptance
* Coordinate with WMP change management teams
* Contribute to the development/enhancement of WMP’s methodologies and artifacts
* Participate in our business development process as a subject matter expert
* Assist with proposal development/BD efforts
* Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (e.g., Information Technology, MIS, etc.)
* 3+ years of “hands on” NetSuite configuration and/or use
* 3+ years of progressive experience in understanding and configuring ERP systems (any)
* Great communication skills
* Willingness and ability to work with and develop and coach our junior team members
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and customer relations skills
* Ability to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
* Ability to travel up to 70%
About the Company:
West Monroe Partners is a 100% employee owned business and technology consulting organization devoted to helping businesses succeed in today’s competitive marketplace. The services we offer help our clients employ advanced technology to solve complex business problems. West Monroe Partners provides business and technology expertise in the development of integrated solutions to serve our clients' unique needs.
We strive to help all of our people achieve both their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. We offer exciting opportunities for people who are looking for challenge and want to manage their own career while working with other respected and talented professionals from the consulting industry.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.