Senior Director, Product Management – DocuSignCM / Prepare / Salesforce at DocuSign
Senior Director, Product Management – DocuSignCM / Prepare / Salesforce
Product Management I Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
As the Senior Director, Product Management – DocuSignCM / Prepare / Salesforce
you will lead and manage the teams responsible for the efforts to develop the roadmap, vision, definition, design and deliver the underlying platform systems and applications necessary to support continued system scale, a broadening product portfolio, the basis for new innovative product capabilities, and improve operational efficiencies related to these industries. Your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
This position reports to the Chief Product Officer.
- Build and lead the strategy and roadmap for Prepare / DocuSignCM / Salesforce product offerings – in features, adoption, revenue growth
- Drive the vision and requirements, Prepare / DocuSignCM / Salesforce suite managing the team to translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience. Own the growth of the DocuSignCM suite of products in a way that interoperates seamlessly with the rest of DocuSign
- Build, lead, and grow the strategy and roadmap for Salesforce AppExchange increasing the Salesforce book of business
- Reverse engineer and build upon customer insights to take world-class software solutions from ideation to launch, and even further into adoption and growth
- Lead, direct and manage the team and outcomes for leveraging primary and secondary research to deepen understanding of customers for this suite of products across their lifecycle, from awareness to renewal and expansion
- Lead, direct and manage the team and outcomes of insights on the markets and segments in which these applications compete; stay abreast of industry trends, events, and channels to anticipate customer needs
- Direct efforts to profile and understand high value, innovative use cases purchased and implemented by a variety of industry customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience in SaaS, Cloud, and/or Technology product management roles
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience managing and leading product management teams
- Proven track record of innovation and launching features that achieve success and impact in a global marketplace
- Proven experience and capability to lead and grow a team of accomplished product managers
- Experience with a leading vendor of Enterprise Cloud Applications
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills - need to be extremely comfortable presenting to internal executives and stakeholders and external customers and managing customer expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Master’s degree
- Experience gained in the Salesforce ecosystem
Product Design @ DocuSign
Our highly collaborative, iterative approach enables our team of interaction designers, visual designers and UI Copywriters to make a positive impact across the organization. We are fervent advocates for user-centered design who challenge ourselves to fall in love with the problem, not the solution. Informed by customer insights and a solid understanding of our business, our team contributes to high-level product vision all the way to the craft and polish of every detail of the user experience.
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.