Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a passionate product leader to be part of the Epsilon Product team supporting the effort of evolving our marketing technology suite of SaaS products. The Senior Director, Product Management – AI/ML is responsible for driving innovative solutions to client problems in marketing technology that will scale across thousands of clients, including industry leaders in the Fortune 1000. This is a high visibility and high impact role with critical responsibilities that will shape the future of Epsilon (and Publicis Groupe, its parent company). You will help gather business requirements that support the development and direction of the product and feature enhancements, competitive assessment, messaging, sales training, and adoption. You will coordinate with cross-functional teams including sales, account management, marketing, analytics, operations and engineering for sales growth, profitability, and client retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new revenue growth opportunities utilizing Epsilon’s AI/ML and data assets across our Epsilon PeopleCloud Platform, adtech and martech products.
- Build new AI/ML capabilities to accelerate adoption and value creation for Epsilon PeopleCloud Platform.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to enhance our current capabilities and drive the execution of the AI/ML product roadmap and evolution including concept, development, feature enhancements and tradeoffs
- Perform internal and external assessments/research of the business environment, competitors, customers, and market trends to identify current and future market/product opportunities
- Collaborate with key customers/users to help build market insights, stay on top of industry changes, through partnerships and self-research/learning that may have direct impact on product
- Monitor all inquiries and issues for product and be able to articulate them clearly to teams, prioritize and ensure timely resolution
- Provide training to sales, clients, users and new team members to ensure optimal product knowledge
- Experience in development of AI or ML revenue applications or services as a Product Manager, Technologist or Project Manager
- Experience in the development of decision science applications or services based on large complex data sets as a Product Manager, Technologist or Project Manager
- Experience working in a complex, matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders, with demonstrated experience managing go-to market strategies and collateral
- Skilled listener and communicator, both verbally and written, who can engage colleagues and clients with confidence
- Strong presentation skills, able to effectively communicate with people from varying functional areas and levels of responsibility ranging from analysts to C-suite
- Experience troubleshooting issues with excellent problem-solving skills, including appropriate communication and resolution
- Demonstrated creative problem solver
- Comfortable working in an environment where priorities may shift due to industry, product, or user needs
- 10+ years in product or engineering with increasing level of responsibility, preferably in adtech or martech
- Bachelors’ degree required with an advanced degree preferred; or equivalent experience
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.