!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:21 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 17, 2019
Senior Manager - Consumer & Industrial Products
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners (WMP) has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Manager to help build our Consumer and Industrial Products practice. The Senior Manager will have three main responsibilities:
This role entails significant responsibility in developing new business, managing the client relationship at the executive levels while providing direction and oversight to project teams. Most importantly, candidates should be passionate about what they do and enjoy a fun, entrepreneurial environment.
* You will play an active national leadership role in addition to leading the Chicago/Minneapolis-based team.
* He/she will be expected to attract and hire deep technologists and talented business consultants who will help our clients re-imagine, build, and transform their business with technology.
* Has held a leadership position leading and managing predictive analytics teams in a consulting environment
* As a leader within our Practice, you will be expected to provide delivery oversight on large engagements, manage relationships with c-level buyers and create compelling offerings that are relevant and thought-provoking.
* A BS degree or equivalent
* Must have helped lead a relevant consulting group or practice in the local market in the past 5 years
* 8+ years’ experience managing teams of consultants and technologists OR 10+ years in an operational / technology leadership role in manufacturing
* Strong business development and an active professional network of contacts in the local market
* Membership and visibility in relevant professional organizations
* Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills; and in-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and software development life cycles
* Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients and present to C-level executives
* Ability to travel 50-70%
* Industry Knowledge:
* Functional knowledge of industrial / consumer manufacturing value chain and supply chain
* Functional knowledge and application of predictive analytics using Artificial Intelligence/Machine
* Learning for manufacturing use cases in predictive – scheduling/inventory, quality, maintenance, and costs/margins.
* Ability to identify and quantify business cases impacting the P&L and/or balance sheet for manufacturing or supply chain use cases
* Must have been an active team member or PM on at least 5 full-cycle predictive analytics implementations
* Strong functional knowledge within the following areas: Lead to Close, Order to Cash, Plan to
* Report, Procure to Pay, Plan to Produce, Recruit to Retire (any other industry specific knowledge is a plus (TMS, WMS, PSA, EAM…etc.))
* Software selection and Platform Strategy a plus
* Partnership development with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
* Experience connecting data and applying predictive analytics to drive P&L or balance sheet value for clients
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description