Senior Manager Product & Pricing at Discover (Chicago, IL)
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Responsible for the development and enhancement of home loan products, as well as the setting of loan pricing and underwriting criteria to drive business growth and profitability. Conducts market reviews and studies competitor activities to identify opportunities. Initiates and oversees implementation of new product features and pricing changes. Works closely with marketing, finance, operations, and credit risk teams.
- Define product value proposition and execute a competitive approach to capture market share.
- Develop business case and recommendation for new product ideas and product features.
- Determine loan pricing to grow net interest margins, conversion rates, and loan volume.
- Manage implementation and performance tracking of product and pricing initiatives.
- Work with business partners to establish or adjust loan eligibility criteria and underwriting guidelines to expand eligible universe of customers while balancing credit risk.
- Identify opportunities to improve quality, efficiency, and automation of underwriting processes.
- Ensure accurate and comprehensive documentation of policies, procedures, process maps, control descriptions, training and other materials related to pricing and product development processes.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.